2017年10月4日 星期三

Random Thoughts Watching Pre-Season Games

Rockets OKC play their pre-season game in Tulsa. The plane flew me to Hong Kong left Tulsa 22 years ago and I haven'ts set foot on US soil since. There are things I missed a great deal, there're also things I don't miss.

A steal by Chris Paul and an assist to James Harden for a 3. A great start to the pre-season. Olympic Melo is going to be really good this year and OKC's defense is really going to improve simply because Paul George is so good on that end.

Just the first quarter of a meaningless pre-season game, but I like D'Ántoni staggering Harden and CP3's minutes. That's the right way to do it.

I love Houston and OKC both to succeed. Actually I support all teams with inspiration to dethrone Warriors. 


Dwight Howard has been in the NBA for how long 10 years (13 to be exact) and he still can't set good screens. The few years he was in Houston, one word summed up my feelings watching him play. FRUSTRATION. He's no Olajuwan, fine I get that. But could you at least set a solid screen for your guards? errrrrrrrrrr The Hornets is going to miss playoffs.

Talking about screen-setting, any guards play at any level appreciate a solid screen by your bigs. It just makes your life so much easier. Even better, he knows the angles and tricks of rolling to the basket.


Boston is dangerous because Hayward and Horford are both very willing and good passers. People questioning Kyrie's passing forget two of their three all stars are good and willing passers, that enables Kyrie to do what he does best.

Kamba Walker has no business defending Kyrie.


I can jump higher than Dirk. Dirk plays no D but can still stroke it. Dallas is going to miss playoffs again.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

你巧勁啊

問題並不在於原意、初心是不是好,也不在於某一具體條款對行業內不同公司的影響,而是對於A4治國的擔憂甚或恐懼。 不能自己是個錘子,看到什麼都是釘子。經濟都什麼樣了,還要監管這個規範那個。更要命的是,整頓監管思路太直接太幼稚。哦,把房價弄下來,把教培打掉,然後也不讓玩遊戲,那麼大家都...