2016年8月24日 星期三

Adidas On A Roll

Adidas is on a roll and I'm rolling with Adidas. Just picked up the Crazy Explosive at TST Adidas basketball shop and man what a beauty it is.


This is my 6th pair of Adidas with BOOST, after Crazylight 2014, Crazylight 2015, Pure Boost, D Rose 6, Ultra Boost uncaged. If Adidas keeps this up my bank account isn't going to be able to keep up. BOOST changes everything (sorry, I have to get Adi slogan in there). It really does. My no. 1 priority when buying shoes in my mid 40's is cushioning, cushioning, and cushioning (重要的事情說三遍), and BOOST gives me just that. I played in D Rose 6 and felt the great impact protection it provided and I believe Crazy Explosive is going to be even better.

Besides impact protection, Crazy Explosive features Primeknit upper which offers vast improvement vs Crazylight 2015. It hugs your feet so nice that you feel the shoe is so comfy and light although in actuality the shoe is not light. As for traction, durability, breathability and all that stuff, they're not that important to me.

Speaking of Adidas, I want to revisit a blog I wrote on June 29.


______________________________________________________________________________
純噴口水,but I would do a short Nike / long Adidas pair trade。

Nike 這幾年給我的印象是吃老本(和蘋果差不多),Jordan 球鞋復刻完了再復刻,創新方面嚴重不足。以我最熟悉的籃球鞋為例,Jordan Brand 的當家球星 Melo 和 CP3 感覺不大賣得動,Super.Fly 是個不錯的系列但是 Blake Griffin 又沒有足夠的叫座力,XX9 和 XXX 定價太高。Nike 本身的 Lebron KD 和 Kobe 隨著 Kobe 退役剩下 Lebron KD 和 Kyrie,雖然各有各的粉絲,但是沒什麼增長前景。

那麼假設整個市場總量不變的話,合理的估計是在 Nike 此消的情況下,彼長的一定是 Adidas 和 Under Armour,Adi 這幾年憑 Boost 撈得風生水起而 UA 則挖到了 Curry 的金礦。

Nike 6月28日收 USD53.09,Adidas 收 EUR122.65。一個月后再回來看看。
______________________________________________________________________________



Adidas closed at EUR153.62 overnight, up 25% in less than two months. Nike closed at USD59.62, up 12%. So although Nike is up also this is still a successful pair trade. Although retrospect it would be better to just long Adidas.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你巧勁啊

問題並不在於原意、初心是不是好,也不在於某一具體條款對行業內不同公司的影響,而是對於A4治國的擔憂甚或恐懼。 不能自己是個錘子,看到什麼都是釘子。經濟都什麼樣了,還要監管這個規範那個。更要命的是,整頓監管思路太直接太幼稚。哦,把房價弄下來,把教培打掉,然後也不讓玩遊戲,那麼大家都...